Wednesday, July 26, 2006

what a calculation mistake can do to u..

well.. for all e due respect to dis female worker in my collegue, i dun mean to take a dig at u.. but i jus wanna vent my anger.. and even if u ever do read dis post (which is almost 100% unlikely...) all i want to sae is...

I REALLY MEANT WHAT I SAE U SUCKER@@!!!

well.. first thing first... we are humans.. we all make mistakes.. well if we dun, we will not learn aint it? well first lesson to u... ur BIG calculator aint really tat INVINCIBLE.. u noe whats call customization? well, each individual is accustomed to a certain set of behaviour n stuff.. and tat goes to CALCULATOR too.. u make me use such a freaking big calculator which i am totally not used to.. and den i make a simple calculation mistake.. and wat u do? u nag n nag n sae things so bad that u scared theres no tml to sae me..

HEY WTF??!! its jus a farking small mistake!!! jus calculate again.. will kill u?

well den after u told me remember to rub e values.. fine den i start rubbing.. how convienent.. u wait till i rub finish everything den sae "Y U RUB AWY?? i haven write dwn wat... whats e first value... AIYAH u see la.. whu ask u rub... if is 3sg tan he will remember.."

SCREW U.. i didnt calculate tat god damn farking figure.. how wud i remember.. at most i jus calculate one more time la..

den after tat... u wanna take a dig in e following day.. asking help from my more busier frd.. rather den asking me which at tat point of time is more free.. wanna isolate me? be my guest.. not tat i care.. when u left u can sae gt reliable ppl and naming everyone esle but me.. fine.. i dun care... all i can sae? im relieved.. i dun nid to answer to u shit...

BUT I GOD DAMN FARKING CARe when u dun dare to speak rite up in my face.. turn one whole freaking rd.. to whack me... "remember count properly ar.. dun like ystd nite liddat e <> one keep count n count.."

fark u.. dun tell me e others nv count n count? jus 1 freaking mistake.. need to sae n sae again meh... jus sae my name la.. canot sae "dun like tat 3sg tay liddat ystd count wrongly.." yes i may not feel gd but i wun feel offended cos i really did make a mistake.. e way u sae... like throwing knife behind my back.. oh yeah.. BACK STABBING!!!!

oh yeah.. wats tat abt asking my frd which jc i am from.. when u heard i from jjc... whats tat stupid face u give? see small jjc izzit? god damn u.. JJC cannot score izzit.. u gt problem wif ppl in e west?? har.. dun make me photocopy my A lvls n throw in ur farking slug face...

well.. now i feel better.. finally everything out..

now... qns.. wud u rather go to an office wif more so much AUNTIES n BITCHES but can stay out... or wud u rather go to those unit where ppl stay in, go do sai kang tgt, get fucked tgt, go training tgt, do stupid stuff tgt??

well i really miss those days where we tok cock in bunk, sharing food and our lives... going thru everything tgt.. unlike now.. where its u on ur own, facing top-fragging aunties which u can do aint nth abt it..

god shit.. what kinda shit job am i doing now in the army... WHU SAID 8 to 5 JOBS ARE GOOD..

(looking up..) omg how many vulgarities are there up dere... geez.. hope i dun get banned and got shut dwn..

No comments: