Monday, April 30, 2007

lucky lucky..

as i drag myself outta my cosy rm.. went to bbdc.. wanted to clear my final theory..

gt there slightly earli.. so went to top up.. tats where the "signs" begin..

first at the top-up machine.. it refuses to accept my atm card.. say tat its faulty.. make me panic for a while.. den tried plenty times b4 giving up n change machine.. on e 2nd machine, onli get it done during the 2nd try..

yea i conquer one task.. or so i tot..

when i enter the com rm.. viola.. server dwn.. there goes my day.. gotta go back again on wed.. geez..

so i tot i might wana get a bit of touch-up on my hair.. never do i expect.. the bus im sitting on.. go onli as far as 1 bus stop.. and it broke dwn..

omg.. im destroyer or wat.. say wat u want.. but the above incidents make it more den clear tat i shld be on my way home and giving the saloon a miss.. dun wanan come back with a destroyed head..

anyway tml will be a great soccer day!!! pls dun rain..

No comments: