Sunday, February 17, 2008

snap snap snap..

(warning: rather pic intensive.. i will try to cut dwn)
(note: all pics on album.. and more..)

today went for snapping session!! woke up earli in e morning.. go sentosa.. crazy? yea sort of..

went to the Sentosa Flowers 2008.. gotta thank 2 of my frds whu are willing to go with me.. haha.. if nt i will be making e trip alone..

p1000253

p1000255
our iconic merlion..

saw many many flowers.. dunno their names.. hahah but jus wanan play wif my camera.. guess there are nth much to describe anyway so i shall let e pics do e talking..

p1000262
the real sunflowers are behind.. hands too shaky to capture it in high zoom.. too bad..

p1000265
does this look like a dragonfly?

p1000259
nt sure if this is on purpose or wat.. hahaha but many failed to spot it.. but i did!! haha.. and my frd spotted it too.. (we were taking pics on our own so we arent walking tgt..)

p1000281
butterfly.. spent a lot of time capturing shots of the butterfly.. glad this one is willing to stop at one.. unlike e others whu are busy flying ard..

p1000310
bee.. they are even harder.. they cant seem to take a break.. (im using a point n shoot camera.. cant take instant photos like those dslr.. so to me its quite a task..)

p1000327

p1000334
i cant control my focus.. but luckily my cam did wat i wanted.. focus on e backgrd..

p1000359
super star... and its...

p1000358
butterfly..

p1000360
my frd commented that this looks like the japanese dessert..

okie i tink its sapping lotsa bandwidth by now.. so shall stop.. can go take a look at my album for more pics from today..

okie my hips hurt this morning.. for dunno wat reason.. not e first time though.. can feel my leg bone rubbing against my hip bone.. den for no sudden reason i suddenly felt giddy (as if i turned on e spot for 10 rounds..) in e afternoon.. yikes.. wats happening..

cut my hair.. and.. i tink i will be going sch in cap..

No comments: