Monday, April 21, 2008

666 is a bad number indeed

haiz.. 666 post ystd.. realli bad number i tink..

cos later smth nt v nice happened.. but den glad its resolved and everything was better den b4.. end up slping at 3 again.. hmmm but den.. physically tired but mentally awake? hahaha..

woke up dis morning.. den tinking of entering my exam venue n seat into my calendar.. AND DEN!!! I REALISE SMTH V MAJOR!! i all along have remember the modules date wrongly!!! as in my stats is on 30th and maths module on 29th instead of e other way rd.. and to tink i have been chionging my stats first..

glad i realise it on my first day of studying week.. nt the last few days..

anyway today was rather unproductive.. gt a bit of distraction.. but den managed to finish one past yr paper, and omg e last 2 qns look so alien.. guess i can onli pray e final one wun be as alien..

tml shall start on e module i fear e most.. the maths module..

(been blogging v regularly these days.. tat shows how distracted i am? hmmm)

No comments: