Saturday, December 13, 2008

f*** up day!!!!

first e stupid barber ruin my hair..

then... today.. one moment of lack of concentration and i drop my phone on the ROAD!!! that few seconds that it drop and bounced off the uneven surface of the road, i can feel myself freezing although i was trying v hard to catch after the first bounce.. 2 of my edges got badly chipped.. few small scratches at e back.. e onli consolation is no dmg to e front screen.. at least not discovered yet.. damn i shld have ordered for delivery instead of going out for dinner..

holiday disrupted by in camp, hair destroyed by barber, and my phone disfigured.. my phone has nv been so disfigured b4 under my use.. somemore its such a new phone.. less den half a year!!!! and to rub it in, my mom decided to make a joke out of it.. almost exploded..

whole day at home.. freaking boring and this gotta happen.. nth is going right!!!

No comments: