Wednesday, January 02, 2008

hard work...

i jus realise how i have taken my dad's driving for granted..

whenever im going out wif family, my dad will be driving us ard..

however it is hard work.. as i have experienced today..

my dad cant drive for a week.. so i take over his duty today..

its jus sending my bro to sch (meaning i gotta wake up at 6..) after tat to e market to buy breakfast.. den picking up my bro from sch, sending him to tuition in e afternoon and picking him up again in e evening.. and i tot wif more driving i can drive n park better.. apparently my parking gt worse wif time... geez..

i can feel my energy sapping away from me.. cant imagine if i had to work in between those "missions"..

these are e things from parents tat we sometime take for granted.. 辛苦了..

No comments: