Sunday, January 06, 2008

tiring day..

did smth insane ystd... hahaha not onli one thing.. one of them including walking back home from abt an mrt away from my usual stop..

but do nt regret it.. in fact enjoy every moment of my craziness...

hahaha was super tired.. end up slping at ard 3.. onli to be awoke 5 hrs later.. den heading dwn to ikea..

original wat was supposed to be sofa bed hunting turned up to a mass change of furniture.. now my cupboard and tv rack is done.. i still have nt get my bed.. hahahaha..

anyway today was a huge dismantle exercise.. 2 pics of wats left.. (e tidy corner of cos..)

Photobucket

Photobucket

haiz going to be confined from wed to fri.. becos of some paint job n i gotta be home to supervise.. there goes my week b4 sch reopens again..

at least during sun, i will see e pot of gold at e end of the rainbow.. newly painted rm with new cupboard.. weee..

No comments: