Sunday, April 26, 2009

luck???

ystd had my first paper and my luck is well.. unbelievable..

it all started in the morning with a little accident in the toilet.. even b4 i started to bath..

next.. my earpiece bud drop to just beside the foot of some auntie.. den.. some f***ing as****e press the lift on almost every other level.. imagine ur lift stopping from level 17 all e way to level 10.. although some do have ppl entering.. end up gt 5 ppl in e lift taking a slow 7mins ride down the lift when it usually took abt 3 mins.. i could have just exit the lift and walk e stairs.. but remember my earpiece bud is still beside the foot of one auntie..

i thought the worse was over.. (i dun even wanan comment on my paper.. is realli see my luck in guessing those unsure qns and get saved from the negative marking..)

bad stuff just dun come alone.. den when i was rushing home from jp.. (i tried to see if i can make do with a little retail therapy.. hahaha.. sadly no returns..) there is this big jam due some works on a already narrow road.. i can only panic in my seat as my time is running out..

hahhaha THEN!!!! after i went home to put down my bag.. i amazingly left my wallet at home.. and only realise it after i reach the bus stop.. as i walk back, the bus zoomed past me.. after getting my wallet, i gotta walk under e hot sun to the mrt station.. in fact, during my walk i dun see any bus too..

but my day all change after i meet dear.. hahaha.. from a bad bad day, it became a fantastic day.. but i tink im a bad distraction to her as i was slacking while she is struggling to study..

today is time to study and undergo a tough period of 3 days.. 3 days of exams and my exam will be practically over.. cant wait..

No comments: