Tuesday, November 17, 2009

poisoned...

It has been a very long time since i got poisoned by a local phone. This is since the day I stumble upon a forum showcasing Japanese phones. I owned one 903SH and i tell you, they have this huge and crystal clear screen with top notch cameras with CCD sensors.

It is more than 2 years since i got my 903SH. I could only see and dream about the later models with those sleek and classy design with amazingly clear and large screens.

FINALLY, the wait is over. Sony Ericsson has finally come up with the Satio, boasting 3.5" screen with a 16:9 ratio. YES, you can enjoy widescreen video! Those Japanese phones used LCD TV technology for their screen. Sony Ericsson has done it for the Japanese market. I wonder if it is true for this one though as it is not specified. Imagine having a Bravia for your hp screen. Anyway, if the videos available online can be trusted, it is definitely a very clear one. (I think they played HD version of the Transformer 2 trailer and its fantastic!)

It also boasts a 12.1 megapixel (although i do not really think the bigger the better.) and uses its own CMOS sensor. Slightly disappointing. The pictures turn out vibrant on the phone. Wonder how it would be like on the PC. But it has one feature which i like a lot. The touch focus. By simply touching the screen, the camera will take a shot with the desired focus area. Sounds like a big potential for playing with macro shots.

The downside is that there is no 3.5mm audio jack, which is very disappointing as it is supposed to be a powerful entertainment phone. There is also a slight bulge at the back where the camera is housed and it is definitely a fingerprint magnet.

sony-ericsson-satio

se_satio_model1

Simply cant wait to get my hands on 1... (If only the model comes along with the phone. Hahaha. Oopsx someone going to come after me...)

Okie now i should really get back to my revision. Haha. Anyway just 2 more pictures.

P1040438
Light vs Darkness. (My need for revision vs the desire to slack)

P1040439
Darkness is taking over~~ (So is my desire to slack...)

No comments: