Thursday, July 28, 2005

gd luck charm for me.. anyone??


new mv from ayumi

b4 i start.. ayumi new single album, fairyland is out le.. cool..

okie now to e actual thing.. i really wonder y i gt such poor luck.. after burning 2 sat during training, we gt our one day off dis weekend, dis explains y i am blogging on a thurs nite.. somehow god is "always" fair.. i oso gt my 2ND guard duty and note tat dis is no punishment.. i jus got it..

y is e always in inverted commas, some might ask.. dis is why.. cos apparently dere are at least a dozen more ppl in my platoon whu has nv done a single duty.. and y me? when everyone is supposed onli to do one guard and COS duty.. i gt 2 guard!!! on my term break!!!

and of cos, it does not onli involve dis.. hearing how other ppl are so excited abt thier long weekend and e stuff they plan make u feel worse especially since u will be booking in a day earlier den them.. (u might oso wanna take note they actually invite u along..)

argh.. jus wat e fark are they tinking?? now can onli pray tat my guard com will be nice folks and not tekan me..

No comments: