Sunday, August 28, 2005

Boring boring sunday~~

Haiz.. today is boring boring plus boring sia.. went to sew my rank, ALONE!!! after tat oso duno go where.. end up loitering at bugis, ALONE!! dun even count loitering sia cos less den an hour jiu go back le.. yeah on e mrt ALONE!! but at least gt 2 anime on my phone to enjoy if not lagi sian..

sometime how i wish i had tat someone jus by my side.. guess its kinda hard aint it..

anyway jus watched Bewitched.. hehe kinda nice movie.. wun sae its super nice but for someone whu is ALONE and BORED and has nth to do, it kinda serve its purpose to entertain.. humour is dere..

now.. wat shall i do now.. i feel so outta place even in my room.. haiz..

since last week, everytime expose to little sun i start feeling dizzy and my head hurts.. hmm.. lets hope things turn better.. not tat i dun wanna go see doc, but i tink i am scared to see one.. i am scared if something goes real bad.. coward huh? yeah i tink so too..

looking fwd to september.. gt release of Advent Children and Ayumi arena tour~my story... and of cos my bdae~~ yeah.. but den again... its going to be alone.. yet again.. so nth really matters..

No comments: