Monday, February 06, 2006

a "thnxgiving" letter

u noe.. a man whu is farking hungry n tired is indeed a v dangerous man.. as i hav found out personally going thru tat mental cycle..

however when i reach home my mum ask me to be more forgiving.. tats y i wanna write dis thnxgiving letter to tat person..

hi,

i wanna sae many many thnx to u. u have made my life "better, more fulfilling" and definitely "memorable"

thnx is not enuff for e way u make me sit in office for over an hour.. "Meditating" in office has definitely "increase" my patience..

thnx for e way u nv fail to "brighten" up my week.. thnx for e way u make me reach home so late so tat i can "appreciate" e goodness of home..

thnx for e way u RUINED my delicious homecooked dinner of chicken soup, chicken rice, wanton n egg so tat i noe e sweetness of food cooked by my mum..

thnx for e way u make me realise which way is e fastest way home becos of ur "time-wasting tactics"

thnx for teaching us e art of "locking door". thnx for teaching us how to be a "TARGET BOARD"

thnx for ensuring that i will definitely hav at least a day such tat i will reach home at near 9pm oh and thnx for volunteering me to do volunteer work such tat i will be in camp till 930pm n probably reach home near midnite onli to wake up at 5 next morning to go to work.. thnx for training me to survive on less den e min 7 hrs slp daily.

and therefore.. i hope u "SLEEP WELL" becos of all e "WONDERFUL" things u have done to make my life "AMAZINGLY GD" i can nv be grateful enuff..

regards,
ur door-locker aka target board.

No comments: