Monday, June 05, 2006

Re- Ke Ai Jiao Zhu

Ystd dis belong to ystd.. but den.. nvm..(well somehow my cam unable to take beautiful pics of ppl so far awy, and it turn out dark.. my frd haven send me e pic yet, so e pics i used are taken somewhere else.. not my own.. haiz.. nth to be proud of le.. zzz)

When we reach bishan, her music was blasting loud n clr.. apparently dere's a big crowd le..

we waited n waited.. haiz.. so LONG!!! but to me it doesnt matter.. not tat can see her everydya.. den she appear and talk in her usual ke ai voice..

after which she sang 2 songs, qing zhu and guo min, which amazingly e vid i took from my cam is even brighter den my pics for some reason or another. den as it is her bdae ystd, presents n cake was presented. she was presented e crown.. look so princessly...

too bad e que is too long.. if not i dun mind buying e album just to get her signature n be up close.. haha.. lazy to wait..

anyway here are e pics.. e first few darker ones are from me. e rest from others.. enjoy..

In her crown:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

With her bdae cake:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blowing e cake:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In her tiara: (wif thnx to fliterfunk)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Gao Guai: (wif thnx to filterfunk again)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

okie tats all.. wan more get from me.. hahhaa.. anyway will try to get my 2 vid clips up..

No comments: