Monday, August 28, 2006

Ending.

Yeah.. finally ended.. tat stupid run..

was dere at 2am.. till next day 10.30am.. freaking shag..

it was jus a mass orgy out dere.. so messy n well.. messy?

dun wanna elaborate the details but saw one ger from safra side.. kawaii sia.. (i admit i cant take my eyes off her.. hey cos dere is nobody else to watch.. except one more lady who look like a cross of local artiste phylis quek and taiwan singer fan wei qi..)

i was so tired i swear i almost walk n slp during the event itself..

after tat, despite being tired i really wanna go out have fun.. but den being alone.. haiz.. i tot maybe i could go marina n suntec walk walk have lunch den go home.. but on my way to marina.. see so many couples and den e lonely me.. so depressed.. den make my way home..

den i go jp buy lunch.. bought a lot of food.. felt like i nid to kinda celebrate.. i swear my eyes were half closed e whole time..

haha.. den coem e best part.. i have e best slp i ever had in years.. after lunch i watch 24 aug wo ai hei se hui.. den fall aslp.. i tink roughly ard 2 pm.. n i jus slpt all e way till 7.30 dis morning.. SO SHIOK..

now for reflection..: i felt miserable.. i miss out a lot of things during last week.. i miss all my news (seldom read but i do see headlines to at least noe wats happening).. my soccer (i could almost kick a person to death on sun morning).. my variety shows (didnt managed to watch any).. and my slp.. and e most impnt one.. to celebrate my 200 days left of national service.. now its 194.. have to wait till 150 b4 celebrating again..

No comments: