Wednesday, May 28, 2008

IM BACK!!!

anyone miss me?? hmm i tink a lot did rite.. hahahaha..

wat a experience it was.. e kanna con feeling, e tink u gt a good deal feeling, tink u bought smth nice but moments later it look fugly.. yea.. gt all those exp..

first time staying in those budget inns instead of hotel.. quite interesting too.. eating roadside stall for meals.. wait.. didnt even have regular proper meal.. was always food every other time hungy.. and lots of water..

insanely hot n stuffy weather, crazy traffic, sitting in a taxi in a crazy traffic, sitting 12 hrs of train ride.. 100+ km of taxi ride, oh and the "pick-up" artiste by e road whu nv failed to pick up angmoh gers every night.. giving them massages wif his hanky panky hands, giving them smooches.. jus by sitting on one of e 2 chairs by e road.. hahaha.. he is damn pro.. one more level and he will reach "enlightenment"

feeling fatter sia.. gotta work on it now..

some of my fav pics... (more in e album as usual..)


P1000744

P1000748

P1000758

P1000768

P1000780

P1000794

P1000829

P1000834

P1000843

P1000850


now tat im back.. work work work.. haiz.. tml got recce, next day gt trial, following week gt more trials n meetings, piles of emails, haiz.. crazy month.. but den again.. im glad im back home.. how i miss my com.. my bed, my aircon, my msn, my endless internet supply rather den inserting a 10 baht coin for 10 min access, and of cos.. ahem.. my night activity.. hehehe..

ITS GOOD TO BE HOME!!!

No comments: