Thursday, June 16, 2005

Adidas Day



today went to queensway.. gt new shoes and shirt.. hehe as u can expect from e topic, both are from adidas.. after tat long bang kwok siong taxi to city hall, den went pass e adidas shop.. and a moment of madness made me buy another adidas windbreaker.. woo damn shiok sia.. although i burn quite a hole outta my pocket.. i not sure why but i jus felt happi today.. it jus so mad.. spend like i nv spend b4.. i myself am stunned..

haiz.. tml will be e FATEFUL day.. our posting will be out.. argh feel so nervous and scary.. and after tat it will be onli a few days left b4 we report and back to our army life.. now all i can do is hope for e best..

anyway i tot dis up while i was on my way to queensway.. jus a little something to entertain myself..

::MY WISH LIST::

1) Adidas Jacket (dis i gt aready)
2) Kingdom Hearts : Chain Of Memories
3) Kingdom Hearts (completed e game but i wanna buy an original to keep)
4) Adidas track pants
5) GBA roms for disposal..
6) Ability to speak n read jap (if possible, overnite.. hehe yeah dream on..)
7) Anime games (across all consoles.. hee)
8) Digicam, probably D-Snap(seen in ayumi advertisement) or a panasonic lumix DMC-FX7 or DMC-FX2 (btw lumix is oso advertised by ayumi.. hee)
9) All e comics tat i havent buy will suddenly pop out in my cupboard
10) last but not least, a wonderful gal by my side..

hehe take note, these are not in any particular order.. will anyone complete my wish?? (onli idiots will do tat..)

oh yah i jus remembered, while i was eating at mac in queensway, i was served by dis cheerful lady (i dun wanna use e word old auntie as she is much cheerful den e younger ones wif stupid black faces like we own dem liddat).. and i do not know y i take a look at her name tag.. and WOW i tell u i am almost freaked out.. she has e same name as one of my (gd) friends. (gd is in brackets cos i really duno wats our relationship now.. she is e first gal tat made me do silly stuff, e first gal to make me lose slp, first gal tat i till now cant get her outta my mind..) wonder if heaven is playing a prank on me.. hey but dun u ppl start to flock dwn to queensway mac jus to find out e name of tat gd frd of mine ...

PS: i still miss ya a lots.. although we hav not spoke for quite some time..

No comments: