Thursday, June 09, 2005

Feeling Blue............

On dis ultra-boring day (e onli thing i did was to buy 10 comics at a shot), i managed to watch a korean movie called "My boyfriend is type B". It is a v nice show (e girl inside is really kawaii~). managed to get it after some time but dun ask how. Its a comedy love story, quite typical of korean movies har?

If you haven notice, today my fonts are not in my fav orange but in blue, kinda reflect my feelings. I do not know y, neither do i noe how, i jus stumble across a pic of a couple. It immediately e blue feeling in me. e girl in e pic was someone whom was a v gd frd of mine. in fact to me, she was more den jus a frd, however dis she did not know. of cos e other guy in e pic was her boyfriend, someone by her side. Someone whu would comfort her when she was down, celeb wif her when she is happi and tat someone whom i nv be.. i tot i would be easy to let her go, afterall we did not do much tgt, i was so awfully wrong. When i am alone in e nite, i would be reminded of e times we spend chatting nonsense, e time when we would entertain each other. i noe i might sound sour grapes, but i really regret e things i could hav done.. i was afraid when i knew i kinda like her, when i saw her, i would pretend i didnt. It was stupid, i noe, but i cant help it. my heart was skipping a beat and i really duno wat i shld do. i guess i deserve it. It has been months, each n every passing day i told myself i can 4get her, (sounds like a drama har?) but its true.. i realised tat memory of her jus lingers ard although we did nth much except chatting on e net most of e time. If onli i could, i would like to spend another day wif her, i wanna share my joys, even if it is jus a frd. but i jus cant.. i cant find e courage to talk to her. i feel lost. e songs i hear remind me frequently of her.. songs like S.E.N.S - Wish, a song which i cant bear to take it off my mp3player.. i dunno wat i wan.. but i noe.. i really miss her a lot.

despite of how i feel, i noe she's more happi, she opened up more. enuff of all e sour grapes i guess.. to tat special ger.. all e best to ya. remember u still had a gd frd in me despite e many times u ignore me..


No comments: