Friday, June 17, 2005

Posting Day..

finally dis fateful day has come.. where it determines how our NS life would be like.. while suffering from a lack of slp after watching tat wonderful brazil vs greece match, i gt awaken by "i like to move it move it.." hehe nice ringtone har.. my platoon mate msg me and ask me where i was.. he wanted me to go dwn to queenstown to a condo of another platoon mate.. (get to tat later) he oso told me tat posting can be accessed le.. in a haf aslp condition i on my com n check.. to my HORROR.. well although i quite expected to it.. i was posted back to tat fateful island... haiz..

e tot of tat 22km run, 32km run, e fire trench, self scrape, tekan, n lots of camo.. haiz.. HELP~!!!

haiz.. today i tot i was gg to play basketball.. after making my way dwn to queenstown, i end up spending my time playing games on e ps2 (i rather play at home n enjoy my final moments of Star Ocean 3) and doing really nth else.. argh.. ZZZzz i miss my room, my home...

anyway today jus sux.. haiz.. looking fwd to tml soccer and my final 2 miserable days left, (not much of public hols left and next long break will be b4 i oRD.. SIANZ... everything jus dun seem rite do they??) lets hope all goes well and dun go into xiong coy in sispec... pls let all be smooth sailing.. dese few days has been played ard by god.. lets hope dis does not go on or i will go bonkers.. and pls let my knee withstand e harsh conditions it gg to face in e days to come.. (oh man i really miss sch life.. PLS let dis 2 yr go fsater and let me go into uni fsater, get a new life...)

oh yah and my aircon turn its back on me.. kinda broke dwn.. so cool.. jus when i onli hav 2 more days of freedom wif nth to care abt.. oh man.. wat did i do to deserve dis.??

No comments: