Wednesday, May 03, 2006

e ever great circle of life.. yeah rite..

i am e eldest among my siblings.. ppl always sae e eldest is e best enjoy priviledge..

yeah rite.. no doubt i cant deny i do enjoy some real gd stuff.. but tat doesnt mean i dun get e bad end of it at all..

when i was young.. kanna scolding, kanna whack..

when i grew up, my sister kanna scolding.. den somehow i kanna scolding oso when i am totally unrelated to e initial prob.. kanan scolded for not giving rite example.. sae i nv study n revise tats y my sis liddat.. up dwn left rite kanna whack, up dwn left rite i duno y.. to me study is own prob.. find ur own way. no pt mimicking.. which is e excuse my mum gave for scolding me..

now tat i am in ns, my bro kanna scolding.. dis time i tot i wud be somehow spared, but i was wrong.. i end up tio scolding oso.. for not teaching my bro, for playing games whenever i free n for not doing those simple stuff like helping out in e family..

okie i admit i am wrong in one pt or another but hey i feel so pissed.. i did nth, kanna scolding.. n i still duno wat for??

nvm while kanna scolding i continue play my new winning eleven 10.. well all i can sae is it sux!!

gd pts: netherland gt thier player name rite,
u dun nid as much time to sub ur player
gt impressive weather like snowing n weather ball like orange teamgist
gt some manager features added, which i duno wat in jap
gt dis ultra cool quick free kick option..

bad pts: its too easy.. play we9 wif 3 stars might not neccessary win but we10 wif 3
starS? u own big time.. epl superstars vs europe superstars, thrash them
8-2, liverpool vs ars, own them 4-0.

well overall its nt bad.. but will be v fun if play wif frds, if not its jus plain boring stuff..

haiz.. its so pathetic..

oh yeah today on my way home i saw 2 student couple.. suddenly i felt real pathetic.. y? cos dis kinda student romance i can onli relate in comic books.. tinking back.. i kinda a bit regret tat i miss out on dis one little sweet sch life memory.. but den again.. if it really happen, i might not be e way i am now.. for example i dun tink i will be blogging now but instead chatting up gers.. n stuff liddat..

haha maybe its jus me.. well jus ignore.. i am wierd anyway.. jus like wat my ns mates often sae abt me..

No comments: