Friday, May 19, 2006

going crazy

i tink i am going to have a mental breakdwn.. maybe..

something is v wrong when 1 week has passed and it feels like u have done 2 weeks of work and onli had haf a week of rest.. something is v wrong when ur name represent everything else but good.. something is v wrong when ppl find u no matter how busy u r, to add on even more.. something is v v v wrong.. when i am going to get confined in my own home.. missing out on e latest movie, and a chance to let loose myself after a tough week..

wtf, last sun i was on duty.. fine wadeva.. hav to clear anyway.. den after duty for e whole of dis week, i pratically have to work thruout my entire week.. dunn have much time for lunch even, and den ppl start bothering you wif e smallest of things when they could have done it themselves...

den while u r on ur course to complete wat seem to be a major task, it end up tat it was onli a small part of wat's outstanding.. and when u see other ppl, same rank, or even same type whu going to serve 2 yr n fark off can simply sit at one corner, rot, slp, play game, tok cock, read books, go for run, go gym but u dun even have time to have a 10 min toilet break or wadeva break, or even to refill ur own waterbottle for goodness sake..

last but not least, e task jus keep coming n coming.. till e pt tat while u r clearing few task, u miss out on a few.. onli for them to hunt u v terriblely later on.. well tats wat my life is now.. i feel so vexed so fed up so pissed.. but i dun mind doing.. although i really hope ppl out dere dun jus call my name for fun becos it spells "sai-kang" its really spelled "chee siang".. u guys nid a new spec..

today i was so happy its fri.. althuogh dis sat gt no soccer, at LEAST i TOT i can relax.. onli to be recalled for standby.. on both weekends.. waiting for a stupid call to activate me, or rather waiting n staring at e phone hoping it wun ring.. ppl out dere are enjoying but i am here confined within my own HOME!!! WTF IS DIS.. can anyone out dere explain to me? anyone out dere to guide me.. cos im feeling real loss..

i got no choice but to do wat i am doing, but y is everyone piling up into my misery.. i am losing it bit by bit day by day.. my hobbies, my interest, they are all going into extinction.. all i have left is onli to slp, and of cos e v fear of my phone ringing. i dun like to hear my name being called.. i HATE sound of footstep coming my way.. I JUS CANT STAND IT!!! FARK!!! THE V LAST THING I NEED IS TO BE DISTURBED EVERY WEEKEND.. TO TINK I GT A BLOODY 295 DAYS LEFT.. I WAN MY LIFE BACK.. STOP SAPPING IT AWY FROM ME.. ARGH.. TO TINK TAT IM WRITING DIS.. SOMETHING IS INDEED V V V V V WRONG.. AND TO E FARKERS OUT DERE, CAN U FAKRING LEAVE MY DEPT ALONE.. ITS AS MISERABLE AS IT IS WIF ONLI 2 PPL AND DERE U R FARKING PUSHING DUTIES TO US AND ENJOY IT LIKE HOW LITTLE KIDS CRUSH THOSE LINE OF ANTS..

AND I MEAN IT.. ENUFF IS ENUFF.. GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»