Monday, May 15, 2006

Poseidon

WOW.. its a freaking great movie.. in fact i rate it better den M-I 3.. e motions of e characters, e stunning visual effects and not 4getting e excitement which comes rite after say, 15 mins of intro?? and it goes all way till almost e end of show.. wow.. which other show gt such intense action?

haha.. duno how to desribe or rather i dun wanan spoil anymore.. i strongly recommand ppl out dere to watch.. its great..

and yeah.. i tink i wun wanna be on a cruise for a lOOOOOOng time.. kinda freak out..

btw today supposed to be my off day.. guess wat.. i spend it so meaningfully by slping thruout e afternoon.. sobz.. dere goes my off!!!!

haha call me coward.. wadeva.. anyway gotta go.. still trying to nurse my bruised eye..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»