Saturday, October 20, 2007

e wierdest of things..

obviously nt my weekend..

today i became part of e kind of diners i hate to meet when im at a meal..

LOUD ONES.. hahaha its so amazing!!! my frd actually shouted ooi so loud such tat all e waiters n waitress turn over looking over in shock.. gt really crazy..

den come e play part.. omg i actually gt forfeit for 5 consecutive times.. im tink i will be staying off chilli for quite some time..

haha den e most amazing thing happen in mrt.. i saw a woman trying to snatch a seat when another passenger jus starting to stand up.. all surrounding ppl look in disgust of cos..

OH.. and shortly after while i spot someone trying to take a pic of my shoe!!!! hahahaha.. amazing.. well i jus put my feet there as he trying to center my shoe on his phone.. nt trying to be racist here but i prefer e person taking it to be a young attractive ger.. rather den an indian man :P

No comments: