Monday, October 29, 2007

u~~ light up my life~~

to odex: u~~ light up my anger~~ u give me no hope~~ to carry on~~

for your info, the increase in anime d/ls is because an increasing amt of ppl start to watch them, nt because an increasing amt of ppl decided to stop buying ur products which lead to a drop in ur sales. which was nv good i guess judging from tat roles of untouched vcds..

and that while u say u r helping the anime companies.. simply by cracking dwn downloaders, the downloads is still there for others.. mayb u shld try to go after them instead..

and for more info, there are so many streaming sites of anime.. so u tink ppl dun d/l or stop d/l = buy from odex?? nope they simply go for free streams.. so are u going to make streams illegal? so u going to close dwn youtube n all e other video sites?

i was trying to crack my tutorial.. which seem crackable at tat pt of time.. until i realise i haven reply u e stupid mail.. which i hope a satisfactory ans can be given.. (nv going to seem so..)

anyway been a long time since i type such email.. reminds me of my days when i gotta face accusations n arrows in my office.. haiz.. nt pleasant.. but glad i gt tat experience..

No comments: