Monday, October 08, 2007

wat a day to get unlucky..

especially when u have a mid term on tat day..

i forgot my windbreaker today..(and my brains too.. my brains nv woke up at all today..) tot its okie.. at most during test shiver a bit..

and guess wat happen?? it rained!!! shiver non stop for so many occasions..

den during my break. i tot.. make good use of time n took out my stuff to study.. TO MY HORROR.. i cant make out wat is going on!!! to prevent panic i kept it away..

den comes my lab.. e stupid experiment almost blind me with tat small measurements.. and e numerous measurements to take.. took a freaking long time.. (and tat reminds me i gt a report to make!! heck it.. todya will be switch off day..)

oh n my test.. so juicy.. onli know 1 qns out of 4.. and its onli 9 marks out of 40.. my knowledge nv return.. n till now i still cant figure out e theory.. although i tot i understood it a few days ago..

ARGH.. mayb its a punishment for being too slack ystd.. haiz.. wats e probability of failing everything?? its 1/32.. tats like a 3% chance.. i really dun wanna fall in tat cat.. although i tink im e last few if nt e bottom for my test today..

No comments: