Monday, September 12, 2005

bad hair day...

ARGH i am screwed by e barber!!!!!! tinking tat my hair is long and e barber in camp onli available at certain times onli, i decided to go to e barber..

wat a costly mistake tat was.. i told him to cut the side short.. but e first thing he does, he was like teasing me.. he farking gave me a high slope.. a slope so high i nv ever seen b4 on my head.. gosh i am screwed.. to tink my bdae is ard e corner.. ARGH!!!!!!

looks so farking ugly.. even botak seems nicer... e hair jus looks wierd.. somemore tml gt master parade.. hope my hair wun get screwed.. anyway is becos of tat farking parade la.. say hair must short, uniform nid new one.. aready spent 50 ++ on a new uniform and now even e haircut is screwed.. geez.. its amazing how one parade can screw u up so terribly..

sianz.. now dun even hav mood to go celeb bdae in my farking stupid hair..

No comments: