Sunday, September 11, 2005

Bdae comes earli dis yr...

hehe dun tink anyone noe but dis yr mine lunar bdae and bdae falls on e same day.. mid autumn festival eve.. cool har.. too bad still in ns.. haha

anyway bdae pressie comes earli dis yr as i decided to pamper myself n got myself a new camera which i always longed for.. although in one of e earlier post i had expressed my interest in Panasonic Lumix FX 7, well i end up settle for another one.. Ricoh Caplio R2.. dun tink many will hear of it b4..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com My new cam.. hehe

erm for those whu noe me will noe i dun splurge.. but dis time is diff.. at least dis time its not a disappointment unlike last yr.. last yr not onli was i preparing for my prelims and a lvls, some thing real sad happen.. one of my most "memorable" bdae ever.. one tat i promise nv to go thru tat agony on my bdae again..

No comments: