Monday, November 28, 2005

extended..

today is a dramatic one 4 me.. first i book in late.. den after tat i learn tat my new work is no easy task n i wld be involved in next yr ndp and will be doing some projects as well..

after tat, i went to nuh 4 my check up.. the moment my cast is taken off.. i feel so happy tat i tot i wld lose cntrl.. however gd things dun last.. i soon have to put it back after some 10 15 mins of "breathing" space n my arm looks small.. like those feet kanna bind liddat.. (ok, i was exagerating..) the doc sae come back 2 weeks later.. i tot 14 days shd be okie.. but when i went to e cashier to get my appointment date, e nurse said smth which wreck my december like totally.. e doc wun be free 2 weeks after so urs is postponed till e week after.. DUHZ!! and e appointment date was 22.. yes xmas season.. ZZZzzz

these few days, my eyes has been playing a trick on me.. i keep see ppl whu resembles my frds.. den today i finally meet a few of my jc frds.. saw kenny n shujuan at nuh, meijing n meikee at jp..

anyway nw feel v low.. can i hav an earli xmas gift santa?? i wan my hand to recover faster!!!

No comments: