Tuesday, November 29, 2005

preview..

today i am finally typing this blog wif 2 hands.. yes my cast is removed when i went for therapy dis morning.. although my arms can onli bend from abt 70 to 135 degress liddat onli.. and e freaking pain on e vein of my 4th n middle finger, but i am still v happi.. still gt quite some movement i cant do yet though.. like i still cant wash my hair wif both hands.. and my arm is filled wif many horiible looking rashes.

coming tml i will be wearing my uniform wif sgt rank for e first time ever.. hope tat doesnt spell trouble.. coming thurs will be e first time i put on beret as a sgt.. cool har? not realli.. cos a lot other implications come in too..

well gd things dun always happen.. today i reach home at 10 plus.. still waiting for my dinner to be cook by e oven and my medication waiting to be taken.. tats preview to wat i will be doing next yr when e ndp preparation steps in.. argh.. tml still nid to wake up at 5.. so tat i can slowly take e 2 hr trip to camp.. although i might consider taking a taxi which will take less den haf e time needed.. y e 2 hr? cos tat freaking 168 bus which always play me out.. freak!!!

haiz.. kkies tink i go check my oven now for my dinner.. and toking abt oven.. i freaking hav to pay 28 dollars for a hot pad for my arm!! almost no money to pay at counter.. so paiseh..

No comments: