Thursday, September 06, 2007

????

dunno wat to put as header..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

anywya got myself a new pencil case!!! hurrah!!! and goodbye my old one.. thnx for serving me for e past.. erm.. since pri sch till now?? i still love u.. but u r peeling off way too much n all my stationaries look like they gt dandruff..

anyway im in search for a real good, cooling studying place with power plug.. (other den e library.. e silence is so deafening..) S16 is a nice, quiet n cosy place but its always taken.. today i headed over to e central forum.. e benches there... surprisingly windy for a shelter place like tat.. but den there is no power plug.. hmm mayb one day i shld head up to e benches outside e lib entrances.. hope its as cooling..

oh yea n i love even weeks.. so much more time to study.. n do my tutorials.. although there is lab.. hmm next week v busy eh.. how??!!! tink have to wait till after recess week den my days are more settle dwn.. hopefully.. den i can have a better study plan..

hahaha i tink im speaking more n more like a mugger.. man i need some kinda entertainment!!!!

No comments: