Thursday, September 27, 2007

OMG ITS THURS!!!

this morning supposedly going for a run.. woke up to rain.. den go back to slp.. DEN OMG I SLPT MY MORNING AWAY!!! woke up at ard 11... GEEZ..

den i reflect.. AND OMG ITS THURS?!! its like last 2nd weekday of my mid term break.. n i really dun wanna study during the weekends.. esp b4 sch starts again.. n wat have i done?? NTH!!! onli finish tutorial.. nv start revision yet.. oooohhh im in deep shit..

gotten real lazy during this break.. cant imagine in a few days time im going back to the frantic day of rushing for lectures, trying to catch up.. n finishing my tutorial.. n trying to make sense of everything.. i feel like 2 plus years ago.. exactly like when i had my 2 week break after my bmt.. it feels exactly like this.. ultimately lazy.. n unwilling to go to e next phase...

gotta stop time wasting now.. gambare~~~

No comments: