Wednesday, October 01, 2008

will i see a rainbow soon?

bad things just seem to be sticking near to me for some reason or another..

woke up feelin lazy.. 2 hrs later den wat i planned to do, with the "i dont wanna study i dont wanna study" feel..

so after some fooling ard, finally managed to get myself to try starting at ard 2pm.. onli to find my com facing a breakdown. YESH!! i still haven figured out wats wrong but i tink its the lan card.. or rather tats e best reason i cud find.. trying all sort of configuration to find out wats wrong.. and.. couldnt fix it! my com cannot connect to the internet and i find it hard to concentrate. i keep wanna find ways to fix it. haiz..

den i got phone call.. bad news again.. went out..

den by e time i got back, evening le.. still trying to figure out wats wrong with my com.. GAVE UP!!!

in short, i did less den 2 chapters today, intended to revise my lect for tml, re-attempt tat assign, and finish 4 chpts..

wat am i doing!!!

i must be punished for waking up late with a not wanting to study attitude.. (im trying to be optimistic, if not i might get v v frustrated..)

No comments: