Tuesday, September 30, 2008

be optimistic

bad bad bad~~~~

my tut falls on a wed.. but thank goodness, becos the makeup tutorial i went today... is rather bad.. well mayb cos i gt e lecturer as my tutor, but is really diff sia. thankfully i got lecturer as my tutor.

so i went to sch on a free day. yup after tat 1 hr tutorial stayed in sch to mug for my evening paper. Thankfully i gotta do tat tutorial makeup, if not i need to go sch for a 1hr evening paper!!

so it seems its not too bad. but realli im jus trying to be optimistic. here comes e rest.

at 4pm, 2.5hrs b4 my paper, i realised i cant finish my revision!!! omg tat level of stress.. v sick feeling. (sick enuff to worry me if this wud happen for my remaining papers i will die, becos none of them are memory papers..) so i jus browse n flip and read over n over again without really going in depth of understanding.

den comes e paper, tat sickening 1 hr memory paper. (i gt rather bad memory) so i literally is use my flash memory, trying to find fragments of the image of e notes i read over n over again. seriously only like 2 chapters really go into my head so 4 chpts based on flash.

okie tat aside.. its over!! yea!!! den....

im still waiting for bus at 8.35pm.. YESH ABT 1 HR AFTER!!! its jus so not right.. (well, be optimistic, luckily i gt my psp so i actually gt the chance to finish one epi of Code Blue which is a FANTASTIC JAP DRAMA ON DOC.. boasting many famous stars. okie i sidetracked..)

den it gotta rain tat heavy!!!! argh!! i was supposed to walk to get my dinner.. how to? fine..

(be optimistic, at least i gt homemade pizza for dinner.. and well rain is a gd cosy factor to slp and recharge b4 i go on a mugging spree tml..)

well.. be optimistic!!! tats probably e onli 2 words i can have to keep me going till like 2 weeks after when my schedule become more free...

OH.. tat will mean presentation and finals coming soon.. hmmm.. well leave tat for next time..

BE OPTIMISTIC!!!!! to all those whu r struggling out there wif me..

No comments: