Saturday, October 10, 2009

Super belated bday present

Come to think of it, i think i did not get myself a present.

Anyway, i was walking past the Adidas shop when this Liverpool shirt caught my eye. Furthermore, there was a promotion where a spending of $120 would get me a Liverpool scarf. The shirt already cost half of that amount. All those factors were probably the reason why i got the sudden urge to spend. My victory...

PA101514

Maybe it was also because i got the feeling i have not buy anything for quite a long time. All the numerous times where i needed to control my urge to shop when i saw something that caught my eye... hahaha.. i somehow got the guilty feeling now.. argh! the evil of shopping...

I am just going to convince myself, it is a present for myself. Hopefully, this will reduce my guilt whenever i think about it.

No comments: