Friday, July 29, 2005

Bonkers..

phew today went to billy bombers for e first time, tried to spent as little as i could.. worse of all i went wif a bunch of guys.. totally off doesnt it?? nvm tat, e worst is some guy actually was late for an hour and after e lunch peng seh us for his female frd.. (not sure if is gf or wat.. not tat i care..)

saw my frds ate e yin n yang burger.. boi its so huge.. see it alone aready feel full sia.. after tat went to watch e island.. (review in earlier post) so sian.. cos after e movie, it onli meant i am closer to my book in day.. which is a day earlier den others.. cos i hav to do my freaking duty 2nd time while others not even once..

argh tat piss me off.. anyway 2 of my bunk mates going off for ocs le.. yeah hurray.. e most noisest and e most selfish.. both gone.. my days shld get better i guess.. (if any of e 2 of u are reading dis.. i am sry but tats wat i tink of u.. not happy, come fark me after u get ur 2nd lt.. bleah ;P i really happy for both u n me.. win-win situation.. hehe)

argh while gg to book in, my liang feng and tsubasa chronicles anime hav not come out yet.. T_T sianz..

No comments: