Saturday, July 30, 2005

Wat NS has turned me into..

Many ppl hav asked how ns will change e boys.. well, here's my ans to u..

+ve:
1) I learnt to treasure my time at home more..
2) I wan to spend more time wif my family
3) I wan to spend more time wif my close friends
4) As much as i dun say, but i jus wanna tok to someone
5) i wanna blog everything.. every little thing i do seem precious and memorable..

-ve:
1) I began to spend much much more den usual.. eg? i now spend at least 25 to 50 dollars per weekend while i used to spend onli 10 to 20. jus wanna splurge whenever i am out..
2) vulgarities aside, i am beginning to lose my ability to tok properly, and slowly..
3) become more short temper
4) v annoyed n pissed off wif ppl whu made me wait
5) dislike e fact tat i go out wif frds but end up doing nth or jus having a meal
6) I hav become v pessimistic
7) i begin to realise how jinx i am. (tonite book in for guard duty, afternoon rain dun let me play soccer.. T_T)
8) low morale n definitely not self-confident
9) i find most ppl ard me irritating.. so much so tat i wonder if e problem lies wif me
10) i hav become more stupid.. cant even solve e math qns my sis ask me when maths is supposedly my forte..
11) surrounding places seem to change so fast.. jus like e way criminals felt when they came out of prision (pictured in tv dramas)
12) wanna watch every dumb show available..
13) when in camp, will feel lost.. lost in a unrecognisable world..

so u see dere are lots more -ve pts tat i can tink of den +ve.. so does ns really benefit me.. hmmmm

side note: i really tink i am going crazy.. pls tell me i am not..

No comments: