Sunday, July 24, 2005

Super Down Week..


WHEN IS IT COMING OUT??

Its disgusting, its horrible, its jus.. v suay ar..!!!!

e signs were dere, but i did not heed it.. when i book in, i realise i didnt bring my n-gage ear piece.. kkies tat maybe nth but i nid it to hear my mp3 and play games at nite if not it will be too loud.. next i realise i do not hav batt in my fm receiver.. tat onli means i gt no songs for e nites in camp.. suay har.. yeah tats not end of it..

monday.. a series of events tat turn my week upside dwn begins.. during morning training i broke a hook of e bayonet, during e afternoon break after lunch, i fell aslp and my dummy law weapon gt stunned!!!! gt quite a scolding from my PWO.. got awy wif being LPS for e summary exercise.. aready feel damn sian le.. den during afternoon training.. lost mag again~!!! i cant beileve my luck.. gt another scolding.. lucky found it e next day..

den on first day of e exercise.. i lost my dust cover!!! super super low liao.. totally no mood to carry on.. although managed to recover it e next day.. but god.. wats happening.. nv lost such major things in my NS life, i and did all tat in a period of a week..

finally book out.. tot can shrug my bad luck awy.. but i was wrong.. gt burned by e hot food jus after booking out.. now tell me.. wat shld i do to break my luck.. ZZZZzz~~!!!!!!!!

No comments: