Thursday, January 19, 2006

e day i threw 200 dollars..

it was a shoot not to be..

today went for my range.. n marksman wll get a 200 dollar bonus.. and i threw it rite awy as i go shoot blanks.. even at e 50m mark.. (tat is like missing a penalty, or missing a free throw)

my pratice shoot was a 19 mark.. jus 3 marks from marksmanship.. 3 marks from 200 dollars to spend.. n i tot getting tat 3 wun be ytat difficult.. I WAS V WRONG.. instead of plus 3 i shot a minus 3 to score a jus pass..

wif e stupid wet weather n tiring/boring day.. it jus make my life worse wif me rushing home onli to reach home at abt 12.30 wif a 20 over dollar bill on e taxi fare..

tml is kinda slack.. go tampines safra for cohesion day.. but hey wait.. how do i get dere... NO~~~ another 2 hr journey..??

anyway 6 more days to 410 days left...

No comments: