Tuesday, January 24, 2006

target board

hi guys..

dis entry is an intro to myself..

my name is call TARGET BOARD.. n quite a big one indeed.. its easy for ppl to shoot arrow n more or less it will hit.. at least today i gt hit by 2 big ones.. ystd oso kanna one..

my interest is to SIAM arrows.. but due to my big size n thnx to my dear frd whu keep feeding me i jus keep getting bigger n more difficult to siam..

my greatest wish is to learn how to PLUCK out arrows n do some first aid.. if not i wud be so arrowed.. anyone noe how?? can teach me..

regards,
target board..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S: ystd kanna arrowed to go old folk home.. not onli bring donation but oso to repair wheelchair n bed i heard.. n to accompany them till 9.30pm for e bazzar nite..
i dun mind going to e home but accompany them to 9.30..(IN CAMP) wat time can i reach home..?? n e thing is.. gt arrowed becos i volunteered to help another frd clean up some conference rm... how wonderful?

No comments: