Sunday, January 01, 2006

2006.. bad yr ahead..

i nv really study astromy.. neither do i do star signs.. but i tink i can be prepared for e worse despite many well wishes for my yr ahead..

wat can be a worse start den to lose in mahjong n soccer like totally in a nite.. do i even nid to mention mine avg win for mahjong was like 1 per round wif e minimal amt won.. and wtf wigan actually gt thrash by blackburn??

den tinking further ahead.. my dis freaking long yr will be spent fighting my war in e office.. wonder if i will survive wif my next xtra next sat... haha probably i will be e first one to serve tat for my batch... do i nid to even sae my name would be so outstanding as i am e onli sgt whu do duty clerk which is done by pvt n cpl.. not trying to play rank but yeah.. tats e case..

argh.. since i took my leave on thurs.. i nv had a gd break!!! each passing day is all filled wif bad luck!!! wat a jinx..

guess i will nid more den a lucky charm dun i??

oh yeah to those whu wish me to hav gd luck in love life?? ty but i prefer one w/o jinx...

No comments: