Tuesday, June 14, 2005

NE tour.. tats rite.. national education tour.. bah~

can u believe it?? 40 over ppl (and tats onli my platoon) aged 19 yrs going on a NATIONAL EDUCATION tour.. omg.. okie.. to be fair the trip was interesting especially (actually onli) e changi chapel. e newater visitor centre is so boring i am sure anyone whu nids slp can go dere.. (deres a lovely melody chen stuck in e screen though) e johore battery (not sure abt spelling but it sounds tat way) is oso v boring.. other den a replica cannon, deres nth dere~!!! argh to tink i waste my time on these.. i rather continue playing my Star Ocean 3: Till The End Of Time on my ps2.. gg to complete e game soon le.. hehe.

e onli thing i gained is probably tat i saw BSB new album,.. looks cool, gg to get it somehow.. and of cos magadascar OST.. (I like it, move it move it.. U like it.. MOVE IT) hehe.. trying to get my hands on tat cool song.. oh yah gg to get my supper now.. v hungry after eating onli a miserable mac after missing lunch.. hmm tml.. if onli dere's someone to watch mr n mrs smith wif me.. (fat hope) :P

No comments: