Sunday, June 05, 2005

POP!!!


heh.. heres a pic from TEENS. cant believe i actually bought e mag.

3 more days to POP and we are so happy ah~~
hehe finally passing out loh. morale super high. hehe. although dis week kinda sux, ppl coy admin we gt training.. when we gt admin time become do sai gang(fatigue work, service n support watever) haiz.. anyway its jus 3 more days.. 3 more days and i gt 1 and a haf week holiday.. 3 more days and i dun nid to wash e toilet every morning.. hurray.. haha

despite all e happiness in passing out, i am also worried abt next phrase.. hope wun get into something shitty. must really pray hard for me wor.

dis weekend v busy sia.. finally find a mp3 player and a video player for my phone. although e chi supoprt is still missing.. but not bad liao la.. finally it looks like a gd phone. haha still finding for gd games though.. if any of u gt any links, can tell me?? hontoni onegai-simasu~~ (sry if my jap is wrong. :P)

hmm so now my next aim is to further improve my blog. although i am hopless in the editing, but i will try hard. hope dis blog will hav a new appeareance soon.. look fwd to tat. even i am bored wif e appearance of my own blog.. look so dull. bleahZ!! signing off here.. sayonara while i prepare myself to book in later on in e evening for e last 3 days in BMT.

No comments: