Sunday, June 19, 2005

Part 2...


my ultra cool boots.. hee..

and e activity i will miss most would be soccer~~!! look at my cool adidas shoes.. too bad i could onli managed to wear it once b4 gg back to camp.. and ystd soccer was boring too.. kinda bad start to a cool shoe.. hehe..

hehe last but not least my room.. my cosy (okie my mum always call it a pig sty though..) room where i will nv feel tired to nua (slack) in.. hmm maybe my little cooler fridge gt sth to do wif it.. but watever.. hehe.. n my collection of comics.. well most ppl sae my room dun look like a normal rm cos gt no visible bed and look more like a study room or play room.. tats y it is cool cant they see it.. more cosy tat way dun ya tink?? i am v proud of my rm.. although if i can afford it and e aircon pipe stop dripping, i would another 2 or 3 cupboard if it allows to buy more display items and of cos for my comic collection.. hmm dream on...

No comments: