Thursday, December 15, 2005

enjoying my every bit of freedom

hehe.. v long no update blog liao.. cos i am enjoying my leave.. although i admit dere is dis "office" thingy bugging me at e back of my head.. wonder wat deeper shit will i get into next mon.

anyway today jus watch tong meng qi yuan by andy lau.. although i heard many of my frds sae it is not nice but to me i tink it is fantastic. okie e plot is absurd abt dis boy whu can suddenly grow old so fast.. but e underlying message is abt how important family is. and i tink it is a gd msg and is quite touching which i tink overwrite e lame plot of turning old.. i enjoy it quite a lot..

anyway today is already THURS!! omg.. how fast time flies.. mon is coming and how i dread tat.. its getting into me already.. as time passes by i felt i am running short of time. i want more time.. and and and.. argh.. jus feeling sick.. mon nid to go back office le.. bleahz

No comments: