Monday, December 05, 2005

pissed off..

today when i first enter e office, i was told to cover e office duty as mine was done by another person last week.. fine.. and so i tot i would be able to hands on finally cos i was totally unclear wat to do anyway..

den came my course mates telling me i hav to go for e sickening CBRE course.. gas gas gas!!! and so I TOLD MY HEAD I NID TO GO.. notice e words in bold.. yesh tats mine mistake which cause me to kanna screw till chao tao.. y?? cos i nv report to my chief clerk MINE IMMEDIATE SUPERIOR tat i hav to go when she herself is in e bloody same room when i sae tat i nid to leave.. when i told her i didnt noe i hav to report to her n tat report to head will do as head is overall ic, she screwed me saying i do not belong to e same room as e head and y do i report to her instead of MY IMMEDIATE SUPERIOR.. and even used my rank to screw me.. saying i shld noe dis procedere..

hey wait a moment?? wats my mistake?? i didnt go off silently, my frd noes, e head noes.. if it is abt e office duty, jus get one freaking guy to cover la.. at most next time i cover back if he really so gei gao.. wats e fuss over tat?? u mean dis kinda flexibility cant be achieved?? okie maybe it was my fault tat i didnt tell her and thus she hav to ASK where i am but hey once u ask ppl dere will tell u liao.. not tat u nid to go ard how many offices, how many ppl b4 u can get to noe where i am..

2ndly.. i am not officially in dere am i?? if i am, y do i hav to attend such a meaningless course?? y cant she jus take me off e course den?? nt forgetting wat she said last week.. when i gt appointment on mon afternoon n therapy on tues morning.. she asked my frd y i am always not ard.. DUHZ.. firstly not tat i request e therapy on e next morning.. den on wed when i sae i going to soce for my graduation ceremony on thurs n fri.. she said " ur hand oso cant march go dere for wat??" hey if i hav to power to alter all dis.. i wun be sitting in e office would i..

its freaking fustrating when u get a call n b4 u noe it, u get screwed big time for something like tat.. haiz.. jus lucky me to kanna aimed becos of dis.. my 1 yr 3 mnths wun be easy dere.. and abt me clearing leave... tink i can 4get abt tat idea too le.. dun tink it will be approved..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: