Thursday, December 22, 2005

RAFT event at the HOOTERS

haha wat a nite.. after dragging myself to e event (i was forced to pay 65 dollars for it), i find myself.. okie la wasting some time..

but after e whole thing.. looking back, it was quite an experience.. with waitress wearing shorts (can see thier beautiful legs) n mini shirts (seem to be bulging at u noe where) serving u drinks.. e food was great.. spaghetti, fries, spring rolls, onion rings, ribs, brownies.. e menu look ordinary but e food was awesome..

hehe and after e boys had some drink, one table begin to ask e hooter girls to take grp photo wif them. maybe i am sua gu but they dun seem shy n they pose real close to e boys.. oh did i mention they were my frds whu started it..

soon it became a trend in e resturant (yes it is a resturant not a pub unlike wat most of us tot) and many start taking photos wif the not-at-least photo shy waitress.. den it turn into couple shot.. (again it was started by my frds) n boy was i stunned when e waitress actually lean onto my friend during e photo shot.. den another frd of mine even had his hands on e waist.. haha okie.. tink if i sae somemore i going to become more sua gu.. (too bad i didnt bring my cam.. den maybe i might get a shot n hell outta experience it would be..)

eventually e event ended wif e 1st prize lucky draw, a slim vers of ps2 wif one additional control.. it was time for me to go home as i nid to go to office tml.. whereas e others had off.. haiz..

gt to prepare my uniform for now..

No comments: