Sunday, April 30, 2006

freak-ish nitemare!!!

last nite i had jus one freaking nitemare ever..

i dreamed tat in e 2 corners of my rm, dere is one abnormally big spider.. v black.. and with yellow patterns on it.. e other corner gt something tat look like a scorpion, same paterns n colors..

i gt so shock tat i decided to leave my rm. (but dis is in my dream, it jus feel so real..) i can even feel myself telling my mum abt it. and somehow it jus jumps to a army of ppl (no idea y..)went into my rm trying to exterminate e giant pest.. and when they shooting at the pests (anohter wierd sign, y ppl exterminate pest wif rifles n guns)millions of bugs came out and the army of guys turn into purple dust with many purple hearts flying ard (i duno wat happen but when i woke up dis remind me of kingdom hearts.. lol) and my door turn into purple, closed shut wif heart shaped design at the front..

den i truly woke up.. e first thing i did was to look at the corner of my rm. lucky, dere are no funni wierd looking bugs dere..

haha its so FREAKISH.. wtf.. first tiem ever i had dis kinda nitemare..

No comments: