Sunday, April 16, 2006

weekend is over~

haiz.. today is a sunday.. although i did get a lotta slp dis morning.. but still it sux to tink i going back tml.. n lagi worse.. tml on duty haiz..

so over e weekend, i watch a movie, got the preorder for advent children (yes im crazy) but e poster seem not bad.. haha.. oh yeah n i gt kingdom hearts 2 to entertain me..

becos of tAT game.. i am real reluctant to go back,, how i wish i am like on holiday rite now n bust the game rite now..!! cos i noe my sis will sure play once she reach home n if she overtake me n play in my face.. i would lose all drive to continue my game.. haiz..

Image hosting by Photobucket

but still cant escape reality.. today is sun, tml is mon n tml im on duty.. haiz.. my frd broke his toe, another on appnt.. guess tml i have to handle all e stuff on my own for e whole day.. good gracious.. still gt mountains of stuff to do.. aRGH!!!!

oh yeah office update.. haven been doing tat for quite a while hur? well my office has undergone a change, n it will be split.. den from me doing jus the pa job, i am like handling 2-3 jobs rite now.. i nid to take over a guy whu is already clearing leave, another one posted elsewhere.. i am like farking busy rite now.. all e more i dun wanan go back.. while i attending to one, b4 i can take a breather, another job come.. n even as i jus start to realise wat i nid to do, a 3rd one went BHAM.. rite in my face.. almost scoring a knockout.. haiz..

preview to wat my days are to come.. tinking of all dese stuff make me wanna fall dead.. but den again.. dis is wat make my weekends especially sweet!! cant wait for me to clear my 2 off days now.. probably at e end of e month making it a 5-DAY WEEKEND!! and tats like onli 1 week awy.. tat really spurs me on..

oh yeah btw, i jus watched NANA live action today.. its a real sweet movie.. hmm tempting me to buy its comic n d/l e anime.. but den, i have like tons of comic which i have not cleared yet. haiz.. where gt time..

how shld i sae it? bothers of a growing boy? wadeva.. jus tat how i wish times were like b4 when i was still in sec sch.. after sch can get home to continue playing game n reading comics.. unlike now..

oh yea last but not least.. take e lead is a v gd show.. in fact i tink all jc ppl shld go watch.. cos they have e tendacy to look dwn on ppl which are weaker den them.. a real wake up call for them to e real world.. (did i offend a lotta ppl? flame me den.. not tat i care)

No comments: