Tuesday, April 11, 2006

suayness to e max!!

i cant believe my luck.. first time reporting sick outside n i was played till i die..

when i woke up dis morning,, still feel e pain.. tinking something not right i decided to report sick since i had e pain whole of ystd..

so i go back to slp again after informing my superior (it was 5 in e morning).. den when i woke up again its 8 plus n guess wat e sky is so dark tat it threaten to downpour any moment..

so i quickly set off to e polyclinic cos i dun wanna waste money.. well for free treatment i gt xtremely long que, waited for almost an hour.. and when i got into e treatment room.. viola.. i was out in less den wat 10 mins? or did it even pass e 5 min mark..

felt so pissed off.. e doc jus sae, it is jus a twisted bone.. shld be okie in 1 or 2 weeks time.. den giv me some muscle relaxant.. when it was my bone.. hmm.. will it help?? and 1 or 2 weeks time?? geez..

den since its onli 10 plus after i come out, i duno wat to do.. lunch oso too earli.. so i reluctantly buy lunch home from e foodcourt near my hse.. and i literally drag myelf to buy it cos i jus too lazy.. wanted to jus get maggi will do..

so being so proud of myself after getting my lunch, a delicious looking packet of chicken rice wif e sauce n everything, i walk home onli to find e nature playing me again.. wind blow, plastic broke, packet of rice drop and it was spilled all over e floor..!!! MY CHICKEN RICE DAMN IT.. end up i still stuck wif maggi..

wah lao damn suay lo.. wtf!

No comments: