Wednesday, November 08, 2006

the evil inside me..

sometimes i really do think i have a split personality.. which has yet to devour my reasoning..

i feel i have this childish devil inside me who wants to be naughty and not be the goody goody kind out there.. at times deep down i am really thinking of mischievous or even despicable actions.. i cant explain this feeling.. i jus do have those kinda tots..

but on the outside, i somehow become a coward, goody 2 shoes figure.. somehow there is something up dere suppressing the devil inside.. so much so that sometimes i do not know who i really are..

is the devil inside me the real me?? or the one outside?? will the one outside one day lose control to the devil inside me? and if tat day reaches, what will the suppressed devil do??

anyway complicated stuff aside.. today once again spend my whole freaking evening trying to fix the stupid com.. but still to no avail.. so farking dulan.. the time spent i cud have watch more of other programs.. tml duty lei.. zzz..

anyway have installed firefox 2.. recommended.. really gd interface and functions.. upz upz upz..

No comments: