Saturday, November 11, 2006

Suayness..

cant believe my luck..

remember i last week say wanna buy pouch but close (or did i not??) anyway ystd wanted tobuy game.. den go to the shop.. ALSO CLOSED!!!!

omfg.. cant believe my luck.. waste my trip dere..

anyway this whole weekend is a bumpz.. most of my frds nv book out.. jus sitting and nuaing for the weekend i guess..

today went to chinatown wif my family.. they wanna cfm something abt their tour starting next week.. so i shun bian tag along taking itineries for japan tour... research.. research for my next yr trip.. haha..

sadly it rain so heavily for the whole afternoon so end up jus go 1 or 2 shopping centres dere nia.. (dun noe which is which so i guess onli 2.. hahah..) kinda wasted cos i heard dere are a few shops dere which sell figurines.. i seen none of them.. although i see a few shops sellin exotic phones.. saw one wif a tag saying sell 903SH, a few toshibas, and one 703shf box.. can sae first time see phones like them in shopping malls.. quite enjoyable trip.. anyway below are returns from today's trip.. taken wif my 903SH (i am so proud of my phone.. hee..) dere goes..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(chio rite? i wish i have a set too..)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(buy from je central vending machine.. walk pass den i see these 2 special looking coffee drink.. so i bought e one which is not sold out.. can see no sugar in chi?? FARKING BITTER!!!)

yea change my blogskin le.. to a more cheery color one.. hope its pleasant on the eye.. fonts bigger too.. haha sry for torturing ur eyes to squint to read those chinese words.. (my html editing really sux.. )

No comments: